Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Grammy



My mom is so wonderful. I figured I don't have to wait till mother's day to say this. I've always heard it, but it's true, you don't truly appreciate your mom until you have a child of your own. There are several times a day that while I'm attending to little Miss Olivia I think to myself "My mom did all this with me. She had to sacrafice a lot for me. She was so patient with me. My mom has really done so much for me." And the first two weeks after Liv was born she was here holding her so that I could get a little bit more sleep. My mom did the dishes, the laundry, went grocery shopping and it was all so wonderful. I don't think she'll ever know how much it meant to us. Even now she is still such a huge help, bringing me medicine when I'm sick, bringing Liv the humidifier when she was sick, and everything else to help our little family. Love you mom!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Becca, Olivia is a doll, I can't wait to meet her. And I totally know what you mean. I gained a whole new love for my parents once I had Ella, you never realize how much they really love you until you love your own baby that much.