As it's been announced, we had our sweet baby girl. She is such a doll, we love her so so much. That instant love for someone is so incredible. The whole labor and delivery process went really well (as well as one could hope for I guess...). We have run into a little jaundice problem that we're struggling through, but hopefully it'll all be over soon so we can snuggle our little one any time we want! There are details to come (if you're interested) about Olivia's arrival, and I promise I'll put up more pictures soon too. Thank you everyone for everything, I can't wait to show off our pretty little girl!

Little Liv loved meeting her family and friends!
5 comments:
Hailey had Jaundice too. Is she on the stupid Bili bed? I hated that thing, it's so hard not being able to snuggle her all the time!
Olivia J!! How are you sister? I need to come visit you and your parents soon. I feels like forever since i have seen you. I sent you a text yesterday...pretty sure you were sleeping when i sent it. Its cool. Hope you are doing well. Love you.
Your hospital room looks just like mine. American Fork? She's adorable! Congratulations!
I want to hold her too! :(
Congrats Becca and Ryan!!! She is beautiful. Can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment