Sunday, October 10, 2010

Our Baby Girl Olivia




10/9/10 was a special day for the Jackson family. We welcomed our baby girl Olivia into the world. She looks a lot like her mommy! She is so sweet and has beautiful eyes. Becca did an amazing job with the delivery process. Babies really are a miracle and we feel blessed to be her parents. Mom and baby are both doing great. We are still at the hospital so there will be more to come when we return home. For now this little preview will have to do! We love baby Liv!!

16 comments:

Spencer, Kristen & Emma Chamberlain said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! Little girls are so much fun! n Enjoy her!

Courtney Low said...

Horray! She is BEAUTIFUL! I hope to see some more pictures soon! Congrats!

Diana said...

Yay! I am so excited for you guys and so glad that everything went well! You look great Becca and baby Olivia is adorable, she totally looks like you! Can't wait to meet her!

Janie said...

WOOHOO!!! I can't wait to see more pictures. Congratulations a million times over.

Jen said...

congrats!!!!

McKell + Garrett Hartle said...

horray! we hope everything went good. she is a little cute. congrats, we am so happy for the both of you. please let us know if there is anything you need help with.

perdue family said...

She looks just like her Mommy. Yay for the Jackson family! Glad you decided to come Olivia J. Congrats!

Natalie said...

Congrats! She is gorgeous!!!

Erin said...

CONGRATS Jackson family of THREE!!! So glad Becca and Olivia are doing well. Enjoy every moment with your precious little one. :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations! She is a beautiful little baby. I'm so happy for you two! I can't wait to see more pictures!

Bethany said...

Congratulations!!! She's gorgeous!

Corinne Baird said...

Can't wait to read the story! Congrats!

Brandon and Katie said...

congrats!!! so much fun. she'll completely CHANGE your life and you'll love it!

Melissa Grow said...

So happy! We love Liv! My little Lucy will love her too, I'm sure!

Mindy said...

Congrats! She is so cute, and you all make a beautiful family. Good luck with everything!

Cason and Marie said...

AW congratulations you guys!! CAn't wait to see more pictures. So precious!