I can't believe it's already been 2 weeks. I finally feel a bit more normal. I've decided I'm on a 24 hour daytime routine and I just squeeze in naps whenever possible, there's not really a "bedtime" for me or our little miss. She's a hungry one, someday she'll sleep longer than 3 hours I know it. She sure is a cutie though.
Olivia is so lucky to have such a good daddy. He loves her so much. He works so hard and I know that'll he'll do anything for her to make sure she's happy. He has been such a huge help through all of this. I have never felt alone, I have never felt like I couldn't ask for help. Ry is always there trying to find ways to conribute and help best he can. Since he can't really help with feeding, he will change diapers or even burp her when he's home and available. I've never heard a negative word come from his mouth, even when it's one of those nights where she's up every single hour. Ry is the best husband I could've ever asked for, and I am so lucky to have him as the father of my children. I love my little family!
4 years ago





2 comments:
Those are so cute!!!! You're right, she does look different from the pictures just 2 weeks ago. I love all 3 pictures- I just want to squeeze her!
Olivia J! What on earth are you doing growing up so fast? Love your headbands and shirts! Adorable. Tell your parents hi! I cant wait to see again soon.
Post a Comment