

Then we packed our bags and went up to Aspen Grove for the next few days for the Hulme Family Reunion (my mom's side of the family). It was so fun to be together with everyone - I think it's been 8 years or so since all of us had all been together. We had a white elephant gift exchange, several crafts, the boys played football, several different games, and great food all week long. Then Mel, Jen, Ry and I went up to Park City at midnight on Black Friday to get some good deals. I can't remember the last time that I went to bed at 4:00 a.m., but it was so much fun. Most of all it was just so fun to be with all of my sibilings, my parents, and my two neices. I love them all so much!



Then we got to top off the weekend with an awesome game! It was such a fun game to be at, even though our little toes froze. We love few things more than watching the Cougs beat the Utes, GO COUGS!

It was a fabulours weekend, now we're back to work and life! Christmas is so soon though, I can't wait.

6 comments:
Bobby Flay would be proud Ryan. Yay for 2 thanksgiving dinners! Its the best right? I agree... lets hang out soon.
Love the outlets! Poor Colby looks drugged in all the pictures haha
The picture of your dad with his granddaughters is SO cute!
I can't wait to see your house in person! Moving is crazy madness. HOpefully you can be done with it soon. I love that you guys are at the end. Town houses at the end are the best! Nice work. It's super cute.
Oh and next week James has finals, meaning he is non existant, so if you want some company and some help I would love to come over if you need any! Just give me a call! I haven't seen you for a long time anyway and we need to hand out!
Too fun! We'll be back sooner than you want us to be!
Post a Comment