From closing on our home, to moving, to Thanksgiving, Ry's birthday got a little overlooked, but he wasn't forgotten! He basically bought a home and a car for his birthday, so as far as birthday presents go, he was set! Ry shares a birthday with my brother Ryan, and he and his wife and daughter Kenna happened to come in town that day so the whole Farnsworth clan went out to lunch and Shanna had some awesome birthday hates for us. We went to CPK and they placed us right by the window so everyone could see us in our cute hats! As you can see Ry was really excited about taking this picture, but I needed atleast one, I am slacking on picture taking. Then of course cute Kenna and her daddy.

Happy birthday honey! I hope you had an awesome year and I hope this next year is even better! I love you and am so proud of you!
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!! I wish i will get a car and a house for my birthday. Hope you had an awesome day!
Post a Comment