Sunday, December 13, 2009

Speechless


Wow. We had the most surreal experience last night. Jazz vs. Lakers. Center Court. Front row. Wow. It was soooo much fun! Really there is not a whole lot I can say besides the fact that the game went by way too quickly! Ryan's dad was given these tickets as a gift, what an incredible gift! We were so thankful :) We found out about this on Friday night, and I thought it'd be fun to give Ryan one of his Christmas presents a little early (his awesome retro Jazz logo tee).


It was so fun to cheer on D. Will, Boozer, Brewer, Millsap and the rest of the crew knowing that they can actually hear you! Not only that but it was the most awesome game, we beat the Lakers! Yay! They are all such huge, strong, and abnormally tall - what amazing athletes.



We will probably never have an experience like that ever again, so I'm glad we were able to enjoy it and the Jazz were able to pull through with a big win! We also got on the big screen because we're such awesome fans, ha! Jazz 102, Lakers 94. GO JAZZ!

3 comments:

Melissa Grow said...

That's so cool. I see who the favorite children are in the Jackson family... Jk. So, did you heckle the refs and wipe up the players' sweat?

Natalie said...

Hey we saw you guys! We were in Dave's Dads seats kinda by the Lakers bench. I tried to get your attention :) Such a great game!!!

Slim said...

How AWESOME!!! I won't tell my husband that you are die hard Jazz fans. And I won't tell him that I told you he is a die hard Rocket fan. :) I still cheer for the Jazz when they play the Rockets. My husband won't allow me to wear my Jazz Championship t-shirt to go jogging here for fear I will get beat up.