4 years ago
Monday, October 5, 2009
Just the girls
My new favorite tradition is making cards while all the men are at priesthood. It was so fun to be with my mom, mother-in-law, 3 sister-in-laws, 2 nieces, sister and cousin! I loved being with all the women that I love! We're missing Shanna, Kenna, Addie and Amy in the picture below, but I loved having them all there. This is quite the efficient card making session. If you've ever made cards, the part that takes the longest is designing it! So we design a few cards in advance, and punch out all the parts for the card for everyone ahead of time. By doing this everyone goes away with a whole bunch of cards instead of just a few. Afterward the men came up and joined us for some fabulous dessert. We love priesthood session.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
what a great idea!! Looks like fun!
that is such a fun idea! isn't conference the best?!
that's adorable!! i need to make some cards. So much cheaper than buying them I'm sure. where do you get the cute ideas to make them?
Post a Comment