Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wedding Coat



The best decision I ever made was to have a wedding coat on my wedding day. I was married on December 29th, and it was a chilly one! I think every other bride that was married that day told me how much they wished they had a coat.

The reason why I'm saying all of this is because I want to share it with anyone else getting married on a chilly winter day.

Any brides-to-be this winter, can rent it to make their wedding day just that much better! It's fantastic for pictures too. My email is rebeccafjackson@gmail.com, please email me if you know of anyone that would be interested.



2 comments:

Jen said...

Becca, how much are you thinking of renting it for? my sister Sam is getting married December 29th in Manti...I'm SURE she'll want a coat. :-)

Jen (schofield) Bruton

perdue family said...

Cute pics becca!