Sunday, October 18, 2009

how do you like dem apples?

Football is consuming our television time, the leaves are falling, the jackets and coats are coming out and our tummies were aching for a delectable fall treat. We had our 2nd annual caramel apples with the Perdues. It was so easy and so yummy. Get a bright green Granny Smith apple, lather it in freshly melted caramels, drench it with white chocolate, and mix it up with a few different toppings. We had crumbled up Reese's, graham cracker crumbs and a bit of cinnamon and sugar to top it off. Yummy!





4 comments:

perdue family said...

OH BABY! I LOVE dem apples!!

Lindsey S. said...

Those look so dang good!

Slim said...

Oh to be newlyweds and have that much time again...and the liberty to eat all those calories! Glad you are enjoying it. It looks so yummy!

Cason and Marie said...

Looks yummy! I just bought apples tonight and I am off to make caramel apples. yum!!