Thursday, October 8, 2009

Lil' Pumpkins

Brittany had a cute idea for a little fall craft. So we got a little creative and made a ...





In case you're wondering, those little tufts of burlap are supposed to be little pumpkins. We had fun trying to figure this out. I'm sure if Martha made these pumpkins they would've turned out a lot cuter, but what can I say my crafty skills have many more years to mature. I'm already looking forward to making a little something for Thanksgiving. Any ideas?

4 comments:

aunt nancy said...

Can't wait to see your burlap turkeys!

Jane Anne said...

Becca! I'm in the same crafty mode. I'm heading to Hobby Lobby today if I get any brilliant ideas I'll let you know. Gotta love having so much time you can craft :)

Melissa Grow said...

Those are cute. My friend has pumpkins made out of toilet paper rolls covered with orange Halloween-y material and a quarter foll in the middle for a stem. They are really cute too. I love the sign too.

Linds said...

Very Cute!!