Friday, July 31, 2009

Lake Powell '09

Best vacation ever. Lake Powell.
No make up, no blow dryers.
Sleep under the stars (except for the crazy thunderstorms).
Sleep, eat, play, sleep, eat, play... all day long.
Better our wakeboarding, skiing, and wake surfing skills.
Spend quality time with the family.
Being with my cute hubby all day, and I love it!




8 comments:

Ruby said...

it sure looks like you had a great time! Hey when is the graduation?

Melissa Grow said...

It looks like you had fun! Good times at Lake Powell!

Hermana Bennett said...

Hey girl how are you?! I found your blog through the timpview sight, it looks like you're lovin life! I hope everything is going great, keep in touch!

perdue family said...

AGREED! Lake Powell IS the best vacation!! Glad you guys had fun. I think the picture of Ryan modeling should go in the fridge. Cant wait to hang out again.

Erin said...

FUN! We're mildly jealous. :) We went to Powell last year for the first time...such a blast...can't wait to go again! Glad you guys had a great vacation--you two deserve it!

Lindsey S. said...

Love lake powell! I'm super jealous. My parents sold there house boat (our family is just so big and too many little kids it worried us everytime we went) and this will be the first year every of my life not going. So weird!

Slim said...

Awwww! Such cute pictures! They say it all -- you guys had sooooo much fun!!!!

Kellee Marie Cook said...

Hey I was just in Powell last week! It's totally the best vacation ever!! glad you had fun too!