Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Chil-axin'...

Our lives are boring, but we're taking advantage of it while we can. Ry studies so hard every single day, but he only has a few more weeks to go until he's all finished! I, on the other hand, am only working part-time, that leaves me with a lot of extra time on my hands. I'm pretty sure I've caught up on my lack of sleep for the past 4 years as a student. And I've been reading like mad, I love it. I never thought myself as a reader because I was always reading things I had to read for school. I started the Twilight Saga last Wednesday, and I'm already on Eclipse (the 3rd book). I love it. It's like I'm in a whole other world.

Later this week Ry's brother Rob and his family are coming in town, are we are so excited! We're all heading down to Lake Powell on Saturday for some relaxation and fun and in the sun! When we get back life will get a little crazy. All of Ry's brothers are coming town for our graduation...not really, Jane Anne's wedding just happens to be that Saturday, I'm sure they're mostly coming to be a part of the wedding festivities :) We are so excited to be with them all! Then we graduate, and then who knows what. Life is so unexpected, I can't wait to see what it'll bring!

Oh and my softball injury healed just fine. I should have taken a picture...I hope I don't have to look at my face so deformed like that ever again...haha.

2 comments:

perdue family said...

YAY for lake Powell!! Have fun! We'll have to play lots when i bring tristan back. COME ONNNN RYAN! YOU CAN DO IT!

Melissa Grow said...

That must be nice to have so much free time, you deserve it! Ryan's almost there... I think you should celebrate and go spend a week at Lake Powell. Have fun!