I am on a coed softball team.
Our team name is "I Heart Softball".
We had a game last night.
I was SO excited.
First 10 minutes, there was a pop fly in the outfield.
I ran to catch the pop fly.
The ball missed my glove and hit my head.
I had a goose egg the size of a softball.
Still in pain, faint and dizzy.
The ambulance, fire truck, and police officers came.
Vitals were normal.
Still had a goose egg the size of a softball.
We lost the game.
Maybe I don't heart softball anymore.
I had a fight with the softball, and the softball won.
4 years ago

4 comments:
No picture? JK...I hope you are feeling okay. melissa told me about it this morning. Love the blog entry though, very creative.
I love you Becca!! That is an awesome story! I hope you have a nice bruise to show for it!
You do too heart softball....this blog makes me sad....I heart Becca
Oh dear! I am so sorry, but I am even sorrier there is no picture! That would have been one for posterity, huh? :) Hope you are doing ok. I know you don't mind, but that was a funny post -- as long as you have total brain function restored now.
Post a Comment