Friday, August 7, 2009

The Ending of an Era

Today was my last day at the Bookstore.

6 weeks after I graduated from High School on July 17, 2005 I had my first day at the Bookstore. 3 different positions, 3 hectic Education Weeks, 4 crazy Women Conferences, and 4 years later I actually am no longer an employee. Weird. The Bookstore has been, in a way, my home away from home. When I got engaged, when my parents left on their mission, when I got married, when I got a puppy, when I got accepted into the Business program, and when I applied for graduation, my friends at the Bookstore were my greatest supporters and best friends.

I love the Bookstore and always will :)

2 comments:

Melissa Grow said...

That is kind of sad. I don't think I've ever worked somewhere for that long, even all my years at Day's. You'll have so many great experiences in your future jobs, but the Bookstore, I'm sure, was a great foundation.

perdue family said...

NO WAYYYY! What are you doing now without school and without the bookstore? We will be in Provo Wednesday so we will have to do something this weekend.