Thursday, May 14, 2009

Introducing Addelyn May Farnsworth

My second niece was born today at 8 lbs. 2 oz. and 22 inches long. She is a beautiful little girl and both baby and mom are doing very well. Crissi and David are the two very proud parents or this adorable little girl. Addelyn had a very good delivery, she's healthy, strong, and as precious as could be. There are few things better than holding an innocent newborn in your arms. She got to meet one of her 3 uncle Ryans today, as well as auntie Jen and auntie Becca. There are plenty of pictures, I figured I'd post them all because I'm sure her Grammy and Papi in Spain would love to see their second beautiful granddaughter!







We love you Addie! Congrats David and Crissi!

3 comments:

Slim said...

Congrats to David and Crissi -- she's beautiful and I love her name, too!

Lindsey S. said...

What a cutie. Congrats to them both. 22 inches long, she is a tall baby!

Brad and Debbie Farnsworth said...

Thanks, Becca!! What wonderful photos..........we can't wait to see this little angel in person!!