Sunday, May 3, 2009

Baby Showers Galore

This was definitely the weekend of the baby showers. I love it. There are few things I love more than watching cute pregnant girls opening cute little outfits and blankets for their new arrival. The first shower was for one of my best friends from high school, Shannel Tingey, due in September, with a little girl! It was so fun to see my friends and to catch up a little with them.


So since I had all of these showers coming up (1 more next week might I add), I decided to buy A LOT of material and make some little blankets. I was lucky that all of the mothers-to-be are all having girls, so they all have the same blankets...haha.

The second shower was for Ry's cousins wife, Ashley, and she's due next month! She got some extremely adorable little clothes for her little girl. It was a fun little Jackson family get-together. (no pictures included, sorry!)
The third shower of the week was for my very own sister-in-law, Crissi. My sister Melissa was flying in from AZ for one of her friends weddings, so it was a perfect time to plan a shower as well. We had a small turn out, but we made the best of it and had fun.

Another blanket!

We had my cousin Emily, my aunt Diane, my Grandma Farnsworth, Nanny, Crissi, Mel, me and Jen. We missed all of those who couldn't make it!

And the Farnsworth girls (minus, Shanna, Kenna and Mama Farnsworth)

We had a fun time with Mel in town and we hate to see her go already! Ry and I love being with our families. We are both anxiously anticipating the whole Farnsworth family together in July, and all of the Jacksons together in August! We have such wonderful families and we are so grateful for all of their love and support!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Rebecca! It was a wonderful baby shower for Crissi that you planned - we had a great time and loved, like you did, seeing everyone's generosity for David and Crissi's little one. Camille was there at the beginning to bring presents from Aunt Raelene and herself, and it was great to see all you girls who have grown into such beautiful women.

Slim said...

The blankets turned out so cute and those are a lot of work! How's your cutting hand from using those scissors? :) It's the best when family can get together -- especially when you are all so far apart. Cute pics.

Melissa Grow said...

I know- I was sad to leave. Soon enough, I will be back!