Monday, September 29, 2008

Fall is Here!

This past weekend was one of those "blogworthy" weekends. Maybe it was just because we got some good pics, nonetheless, it was a good one. I've been lacking in photos lately, so I'm now going to make up for that. On Saturday we went to Tucanos for Tristan's birthday; a yummy, delicious, and never-ending plate of goodness.

Tristan had to earn his ice cream by doing a little dance..

The Perdues, Packards and us. Mom and Dad you might recognize Tristan's brother Jeremy, a former Madrid missionary!


Yes, we like to have fun...

Here's the not-so-good bringer of good meat, the other one was better but we never got a picture of him.



Then on Sunday we took advantage of the BEAUTIFUL fall weather, the leaves changing, and the mountain air and drove the Alpine Loop, if you haven't done it I highly recommend it.
Doesn't this look like it could be a poster with the nice old porsche?



Ry put his wonderful photography skills to work...

Sargie also loved the ride...

4 comments:

Karissa and Mik said...

we absolutely love the alpine loop! i cant believe the leaves are changing already. i love it!

Lindsey S. said...

The pictures are great! The leaves, on my goodness, beautiful! And tucanos, Becca I am now craving the pinnaple! Oh goodness, help me I am now not going to stop thinking about it until I get it. I miss my Becs. I love your comments and I NEED to see you too! There is a lot more of me to see these days.... :)

Melissa Grow said...

I'm so jealous of the fall leaves. I love that part of the season change! And Tuacano's looked fun. As you can see, I figured out the background change. You're great!

Brad and Debbie Farnsworth said...

Thanks for sharing, Becca. I think that's the closet we are going to get to the fall colors this year. They're beautiful! And of course, we recognize Jeremy. He'll always be one of ours. Please tell him "hola."