Friday, September 12, 2008

School, Work, and Loving Life!

2 weeks down and 13 more to go in the semester. You would think that I'm looking forward to graduating wouldn't you? Well it's been a nice ride, but we are more than ready for our next train.
Well Ry started his new job this week at the credit union by the stadium (p.s. Go Cougs!), so if any of you are members of that branch, go visit and say hello! Ry's such a good, hard worker, they're so lucky to have him. He's excited to be part of "society" again, he loved his 2 years at the MTC, but it was time for a change. He's also looking forward to not have to wear a white shirt and tie everyday, now he can wear a blue shirt and tie! That's a big deal. We also were able to have dinner tonight with Ry's potential boss for our post-graduation options. It was a such a pleasant dinner, they were such kind people.

I will soon end my 3 years at the Bookstore, well "soon" as in 3 months. I gave my "notice" and I'm currently looking for any kind of internship for winter semester. We'll see what happens. I also talked with a man in the Marriott School the other day that is going to be my best friend the next 11 months. He is the director of career services and he basically told me that he's going to help me find a job when I graduate and line my up with some awesome interviews with some major corporations. Hurray! There is so much to look forward to. I love life. We are so blessed and are so excited for what we have to come.

1 comment:

Angela said...

what an exciting post! Change is always good and I love having something to look forward to. My hubby is in the banking business too and really liking it, they'll have to talk. take care, it's always great to hear you guys are doing so well