Saturday, September 27, 2008

Diet...

Ok, so from the title you're probably thinking, "oh good Becca is finally going on a diet!" But, sorry, not gonna happen, I like my food too much, that's why I jump rope! Right? Right. So, I guess not only people can be conscious about their weight. Oh Sargie. That can has become one of his favorite toys, and it's great for me because it's something he actually can't destroy so we finally found a toy that will last longer than a few days!


And like I said in the last post, Sargie loves to be with us every second we're home. Ok, so I put him in the position, but he was just hanging out, he loves his daddy.

So people have kids, so they post about their kids. But until we have little Ryan's and little Becca's running around, all you're going to hear and see about is our baby Sarge.

4 comments:

Starlee said...

You're so funny Becca! Oh, and don't worry, right now it's 2:00 in the morning . . . I'm thinking that having a dog that can feed himself in the middle of the night sounds really nice :)

perdue family said...

Ha ha ha! Sargie is so funny!

Melissa Grow said...

I was about to get mad if it really was you going on a diet. Good thing I don't have to and realized that you are my sister and diets just aren't worth it. You are funny... we don't even have a dog to blog about, so it's our boring selves!

Ruby and Brett Mansfield said...

So cute! I want a puppy too!