Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Random Thoughts

1. So this is why I started doing a blog during the summer time: we actually had a life, we had free time, we went on trips, our school work wasn't too demanding, and our lives seemed a lot more exciting than they really are.

2. My knee has not miraculously healed over night. But by doctors orders I have faithfully been jump roping. Holy cow, it is quite the work out! I have discovered muscles I have never felt before. And I felt them all weekend long! I like it though, it's growing on me.

3. Sarge gets mad at us because he's home alone all day, but oh well, there's not much we can do there. But when we are home he has to be by our side every second, even while I study he has to sit on my lap if I'm at the table, or he has to sit next to me if I'm sitting on the couch. He's needy, but I like it, he loves me. Even when I sit down to play the piano, he jumps up onto the bench next to me.

4. So on Tuesdays and Thursdays, Ry has marathon days. He has class at 8:00 a.m., then 9:30, then work until like 6:00, then class again until 8:00 pm.. He had to meet with a group after his class tonight, so I'm home all alone, with Sargie sitting in my lap. I hate eating alone, so I have waffle batter waiting for when Ry comes home. We'll eat, watch a little Sports Center, Sargie gets his "bedtime" (he doesn't get to sleep on the bed, but he loves how comfy it is, so we let him lie on the bed until he calms down and goes to his own bed), and then it's time to catch a few z's.

5. So have a mentioned that I have nightmares every night? Well the past few days they haven't been too bad, but for the past few months I have had nightmares almost every single night. These are just any nightmares, but someone is chasing me, trying to kill me. Psycho huh? Ya, so I wake up like breathing really hard, or wimpering, or moaning, and Ry has to reassure me that it's just a dream and that everything is ok. Weird huh? Any suggestions as to why I'm having these nightmares?

Anyway, this is me not wanting to study. I hope you've enjoyed it!

P.S. I haven't taken any pictures in awhile, so sorry about the lame posts. But we are going to Spain for Christmas to see my lovely parents! I can't wait!



10 comments:

aunt nancy said...

Becca,
I think the nightmares mean you want to run but someone killed your knee and you don't want it to happen again. Or....it could mean that you are studying so hard to graduate and someone wants to kill you. Have a nice day.

Melissa Grow said...

I was going to give an idea about the nightmares, but Nancy stole it! I enjoyed reading your thoughts. I hate eating alone too. And my Ryan has marathon days every day, so I'm getting into really bad primetime tv habits. But I hope things get better with your knee. PS you're right, jump roping was one of the only things I could do on my mission when I had an inactive companion and I know what you mean by being a good workout!

Slim said...

Ahah! I followed you back and found you! Cute blog! Now we can stay in touch better. I think you are having nightmares so you can get some attention from that really busy husband of yours. I used to love nightmares after Wyck and I got married. Ha ha! :)

Nicole said...

Say Hi to Elder Greg Jackson for me when you go to Spain! That's exciting that you get to go out there! I bet it's beautiful!!

Jene and Megan said...

Hey Becca, Cute blog! I was blog hopping and happened to come across it. This is Megan Marchant Johnson by the way. :)

Kirsten Krason said...

Hey Becca! I'm not sure how I found your blog and I'm not sure if you remember me but I read that post about your knee and I had to comment. The exact same thing happened to me. I ran a half marathon a few weeks ago and now I can't run anymore!! I am so mad and upset about it. I don't know if you are really into running but nonetheless it is not fun. Anyway this is Kirsten from your soccer team and also you knew my brother zane! Good luck with everything your blog is really cute!

Karissa and Mik said...

my hubby and i just switched banks to UCCU and i just realized today that your husband works there. who knew?! you guys are so cute together im so happy for you!

perdue family said...

Pregnant? That explains the dreams...

Holly and Daric said...

Thanks for saying hi! You two are so cute together! Good luck with all the studying, school will be over before you know it!

Lindsey S. said...

I guess Prego!! Dreams become CRAZY when you're pregnant so I wouldn't doubt it.......