Saturday, November 24, 2012

Happy Birthday to my Honey


Today is my hubby's birthday. He is a turning the big ole' 28! He is the best husband and daddy in the world. With Thanksgiving always falling on or around his birthday it seems like we're always just eating for his birthday, but let's be honest, that is the best way to celebrate. 

Ryan is: he is super handsome/sexy/fine, so incredible smart, on a whole different spiritual wavelength as most people, so ambitious, such a hard worker, so kind, thoughtful, helpful (I mean dishes, laundry, he just does what he sees needs to be done and does it), he loves to have fun and laugh, he loves to shop (which makes shopping a whole lot more fun for me too!), he takes care of himself (wakes up at awful hours of morning to work out), he loves to eat, he loves to eat most of my food, and I am so lucky to have him as my husband and best friend. 

I love you honey. Happy birthday! Loves!

No comments: