Today was Ryan's birthday, and boy was it a busy one. We woke up and met our friends, The Wrights, at Kneaders up in South Jordan. They were our besties when we were in Minnesota. I cannot believe that is has been 1-1/2 years since we've seen them. They are some of the best people we know, we love them and wish we could be closer to them! But we loved the hour we got to spend with them.
We came home and opened Ryan's birthday gifts, he was a little excited, and he a reason to be! He got a phone charger (lame, I know, but it was necessary), some new awesome basketball socks, and...his dream basketball shoes! He has been looking at these for months online. Retail they're a crazy $400 or something absurd. That was never going to fly, but I found some on eBay at a reasonable price and we so excited to surprise him for his birthday. These have been his dream shoe ever since the 8th grade when he saw a Varsity basketball player wearing them. These pictures tell it all. I love it.
We went to Tucanos for dinner, then to the BYU basketball game. It was a birthday for the books. One year older and wiser too!




3 comments:
Good work Becca!
We lol'd more than once on many of the below posts. I think my favorite though was when Livy jumped in Dave and Crissi's picture with her hand on David's leg. That is hilarious. We should take them bowling when we come. We never go and obviously Lucy has never gone. We are getting so excited!
I love the progression of the pictures! Oh happy Ryan! And I love that you can tell Livy is just smiling hardcore as he opens it too. I love all your blogs lately, we have such silly little girls in our family :) I love it!
Post a Comment