Saturday, November 24, 2012

Black Friday

We have become big fans of Black Friday. Almost every year we've been married we've gone up to Park City at midnight for some shopping. But last year we went Friday morning and discovered that the sales were the same and there were no crowds. This year, we had the Traverse Mountain outlets open just a few miles from our house, good and bad news. We hit up the Nike outlet with almost everything 50% off, JCrew had all of their sweaters at 50% off, and I'll be honest I bought enough for every day of the week. Then Carters had everything 60% off plus a 20% off coupon I had = awesome deals for the Livster!

Then we met my parents at the BYU bowling center at 10 am, the first ones there. We realized that Livy has never been bowling! She loved it...for about the first 6 frames. She loved watching her ball roll all the way down. And if it went in the gutter she'd yell, "Oh...". Then she figured out pretty quick to cheer for every one else when they went and when they hit the "white pins" down. And yes...she did insist on having a pink ball. 









Then we went to Brick Oven for lunch, went home for some naps, and started hanging up our Christmas lights and putting up the Christmas tree! We went to the Groesbecks for a Jackson family pie night party. It was a jam-packed day. But it was a fabulous one. 

1 comment:

aunt nancy said...

I love reading your blog. Such a cute family. Why do I cry when I see my little brother holding a grandchild? As amazing as he is, I still remember being his big sister looking out for him when he had so much trouble going to school in the first grade. I guess it didn't scar him for life like I felt sure it would.