Little Livster had her 2nd birthday party! We kept it small and had just family. But I still went all out and had fun with it. The cupcakes were definitely my favorite part.
Livy was so happy that her cousins Addy and Savvy were there to play with her.
Livy loved having us all sing Happy Birthday to her, she knew it was her turn to blow out the candles. She wanted to do it "AGAIN!"
Livy's face when she realized that the little apron that Mimi made for her had Minnie Mouse on the front!
Livy got this skirt from Grammy, and she was so confused what kept hitting the back of her ankles. She looked like a chicken with its head cut off.
Then she got a Magn-a-doodle...but it was a PRINCESS magn-a-doodle with a book! Once she opened this she wanted to keep going back to it in between all of the other presents.
She was so excited about Donald Duck and Daisy Duck that Jen and Time gave her!
And lastly, she got a new little kitchen from mom and dad. Her grandma's got her some toy pot and pans, and some play fruit and food. She will 'hopefully' spend hours playing at her cute little kitchen.

2 comments:
She is SUCH an expressive little girl! It looks like you guys had so much fun, the Minnie party was such a big success! You're so creative with all the different foods you came up with. Oh Becca. Too creative for your own good I say. I'm sure she wants to have another party tonight!
I never knew a Squeez-it could be so cute, and I loved those cupcakes. You are so creative!
Post a Comment