Livy's birthday is coming up in a few weeks, and I had a free 8x8 photo book through Shutterfly. So I threw in all the best pictures from the last year and put them in a book for Livy. I love it! It makes me so happy looking through all the funny pictures of her. I think this just might have to be a tradition. It's so much fun. Take a look see!
Livy is so crazy! But that's why we love her :) This is such a fun book! I don't remember her being as small as she is in those first few pages....it doesn't seem that long ago but she looks so different already. Oh that crazy little girl. Such a great idea Becca!
2 comments:
Livy is so crazy! But that's why we love her :) This is such a fun book! I don't remember her being as small as she is in those first few pages....it doesn't seem that long ago but she looks so different already. Oh that crazy little girl. Such a great idea Becca!
Smart Shutterfly. One free book just turned into at least 20 more paid. Trust me. I am the one that has a bookshelf of shutterfly books.
Post a Comment