Our house is coming together, piece by piece. I'm taking it a room at a time, and since we eat and eat and eat, the dining area was the most important and easiest to get everything in place. Here's a little before shot (when we lived here before), and what it looks like now!!
I've loved how it turned out. Painted the walls, spray painted the mirror a Nickle color, Ikea white curtains and I sewed on the blue stripes, light pendant from West Elm, white x-back chairs from Ikea, wicker chairs off of the KSL Classifieds, and the table from RC Willey. It is so refreshing to walk in and see this room, it just makes me so happy. It's so bright and airy, and I just love every last bit.


3 comments:
I love it. Please come re-do my house. Thanks,
Jane Anne ;)
so pretty! it made such a difference!! what color is that on the walls? i might use it!!
Oh my goodness, I LOVE it! Seriously, you are so talented, it looks straight out of an HGTV makeover! You are amazing!
Post a Comment