It's that time of year again! We had our family pictures taken again by the amazing Nicole Carmen Christensen (LOVE her!). I have a list of about 40 pictures of my favorites, I have no idea how I'm going to choose!!! So for my blog book, and for your viewing pleasure here are a few of my favorites. Also, there is no such thing as picture overload :)
4 years ago














2 comments:
I love these! My favorites are the 2 next to each other of you and Livy on the blanket and the other one with her looking at your necklace. I LOVE the one of Ry and Livy on their bellies on the blanket, and the cute little family picture on the blanket! What am I saying, I love all of them! Cute family :)
Those are so cute. You're all so photogenic! I want to see all 40.
Post a Comment