4 years ago
Sunday, March 28, 2010
High Expectations
So is it weird that I think about the 4th of July every single day? I don't know when this started, but a few months ago the thought of this joyous occasion always seemed to cross my mind. Maybe it's because it was the day after my parents came home last year so it was a big ole' party for several reasons. Maybe it's because I love the warm weather, the BBQ's, the family get-togethers, the parade, the freedom run, the fireworks, and just being a kid all over again. I just love it. I am a person that loves having something to look forward to, but we have Easter, my birthday, and much more between now and then, but the 4th of July is on the top of my mind. I guess I've set up pretty high expectations for this years festivities, but it will be so fun, I know it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's really funny actually cause i was talking about the 4th of july this week too! And found out its on a Sunday. Weird huh!? But i love it cause it screams good weather and food. Nothing gets better than that.
I'm excited for it, too, Becca. It will be the BEST ever!
Post a Comment