Monday, March 8, 2010

Quality Sister Time

I have been wanting to go visit my sister down in Arizona for quite some time. I have been craving a bit of warmer weather, and some serious girl time. A couple of months ago Ry found out her was going to Washington DC for work for 5 days, so I figured it was a perfect time to go visit my sis, and it was! I was only there for a few days, but it was so worth it and so much fun.
The first night I was there we went and saw Mary Poppins on Broadway, it was fabulous, we absolutely loved it. One of Mel's mission companions was actually in it, so we met up with her afterwards and she gave us a quick tour back stage, it was so cool and so interesting! So much fun.


Then on Sunday, it was all rainy so we couldn't do much outside, so we planned for some nice indoor activities. We made cookies, a yummy dinner and pampered ourselves. We scrubbed our feet, painted our nails and did mud masks -- we loved it!



On my last day down there we enjoyed the warm weather, went out shopping, out to lunch and to the driving range! We were the only girls there with a whole bunch of 50 year old men, but we were keeping up with them!


Thanks for letting me come visit Mel & Ryan! I love you tonz!

No comments: