We started the weekend off with a bang by watching the Cougars come away with a huge and exciting win! On Sunday we had a wonderful, breezy afternoon at the beach. To celebrate the Labor Day holiday we went shopping and went out to eat at the ESPN Zone.



We spent a day exploring southern California. We drove down to the Rose Bowl, around Hollywood, and Beverly Hills. We strolled Rodeo Drive and ate yummy cupcakes at Sprinkles.


Then that night we drove to Anaheim and went to an Angels game. The Angels pulled out with the win after the Rally Monkey made an appearance. We loved the baseball park atmosphere. Plus we went there on a promotion night, so we all got free hats!


And to top off a great vacation we went to Disneyland! If you're wondering when to go to this magical place in order to beat the crowds, go the week after Labor Day weekend. It was so awesome. We got a park hopper pass, and thank goodness we did because we had so much time in both parks. The longest we had to wait in line was about 20 minutes. It was pretty hot, but we had so much fun. I felt like a kid again.




What a great weekend. The best part of it all was that I was able to spend every single minute with my honey, and I loved it. We had so much fun together, and I fall more in love with him every day!

5 comments:
Congrats on graduating to both of you! I'll miss seeing you around the good-ole tanner building becca, but I'm sure it's great to be done!
fun trip! I love disneyland
I think you could've just put up the pictures of you and Ry on the rides at Disneyland and those would've been self explanitory enough for your whole California trip. They pretty much sum up your life.
That's so fun! I love the pics of you guys on the rides. Those are always so awkward!
I love Disneyland!! What a great trip!
Post a Comment