Monday, August 31, 2009

Second Annual River Float

Back on my list of things to do this summer there are a few yet to be completed, but two of them I crossed off this Saturday. We tubed the Provo River with the Perdues, and had s'mores!
Tubing the river isn't for everyone, but for those of us who enjoy a little adventure + relaxation, it's great! I was the only unfortunate one to fall in and experience the shockingly refreshing water, but thankfully Ry grabbed my shoes before they floated away!



Then as far as s'mores go, 4 words, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. It will make your s'more experience that much better.

3 comments:

perdue family said...

I want another double mallow Reese smore. YUMMM!!

lizzyjean88 said...

Peanut butter cups? You know Jen would LOVE that! We're doing it before it snows! :) haha

Melissa Grow said...

ooohh, good call on the peanut butter cups. Everything is better with peanut butter!