Friday, August 14, 2009

BYU Alum

We did it! Finally finished, and we did it together. It wasn't easy, and time didn't go by quickly, but we survived. We are officially Alumni of Brigham Young University, and we couldn't be happier. The Commencement yesterday and the Convocation today were both wonderful and we are so grateful that we took advantage of the opportunity to walk at graduation and be recognized for all of our hard work. We couldn't have done it with the never ending support of our parents and family members. We love you, thank you!




There were some mighty big smiles today. We have been looking forward to graduation for quite some time. We've loved our time at BYU, but we are so ready to move on in so many ways.



How picturesque is this? I think this should be the cover of some magazine or something.



I will never be able to think of my college education without thinking of the Bookstore. With my 4 years at BYU I spent almost every week day working at the Bookstore. I am so thankful I had a job while I was a student because it taught me the importance of being independent and managing my time wisely. Of course I learned the importance of customer service, punctuality, and responsibility. Thank you Bookstore!



I also want to thank the love of my life. I'm so proud of you. Thank you so much for being my biggest supporter through all of the long nights, early mornings, and all of the frustrations and good memories. I love you!

6 comments:

alena said...

Congrats Becca and Ryan! Thats exciting. So how long are you guys planning on staying in Provo before heading onto bigger and better things? Janie and I were talking about getting together before we split. We will be back next week, so lets plan to get together soon!

Ruby said...

Congrats Becca!

Brandon and Katie said...

That's so exciting!! I can't imagine the day.... Haha huge accomplishment and how fun to finish together as a couple. Congrats!!!

Brad and Debbie Farnsworth said...

You are just too cute! We love you both and we are so proud of you!

Karissa and Mik said...

SO EXCITING! Congrats congrats!

Erin said...

Congrats to both of you!!! After going to school for sooo many consecutive semesters (don't know how you guys did it!), it all paid off. You never have to take a test again if you don't want to...such a beautiful thing. :)