Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A time to celebrate!

Last week to celebrate my birthday my Nanny and we went to one of my favorite places, Brick Oven. Especially since it was my birthday, I got to embarrass myself by having people sing to me and get a free chocolate mousse pie! Yum.



My sister Jen, my cousin Emily, and my Nanny enjoy a fabulous lunch! Thanks nanny.


We are all finished with finals for Winter semester, and even though it's super nice weather here in Provo, we're going away! As I mentioned before, we're going to St. George and I get to celebrate my birthday again by going to the Phantom of the Opera! I'm excited, can't wait, it's tomorrow night! There will be many pictures and stories to come. Stay tuned!


3 comments:

Lindsey S. said...

Fun Fun! That will be good to get a way after such a long semseter! Enjoy!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday! Brick oven is the best, we always have to go when we are in P-town.

Andrea said...

Happy birthday... I just found your blog on Natalie's and it is fun to see what you two are up to!