Yesterday was my birthday and it was such a fabulous day. First of all it was a reading day, which meant that I didn't have class AND I couldn't even take a final yet. So I slowly got out of bed, went to the gym and Ry made a yummy pancake breakfast. Anyway, after studying for a few hours, Jen took me out to lunch at Zupas. I went to work for a few hours, and got a coupon for some Bookstore fudge. Ry took me out for a wonderful dinner at Macaroni Grill, I decide I wanted to go there months ago, I love it. We always get the Teriyaki Salmon, it's so good, I definitely recommend it. Then Jen made me a super cute chocolate cake, and her friends Jilian and Kayli came over, as well as my sister-in-law Crissi. We enjoyed some cake and ice cream and watched the movie 'Bolt'. That is my kind of movie, Bolt reminded me so much of little Sarge.
But the best part of the day is that Ry got me tickets to PHANTOM of the OPERA down in Vegas and a night in the MGM Grand Hotel (thanks to Travelzoo.com). We're headed down to St. George and staying a night in Vegas as soon as we finish finals. Thank you everyone for all of your birthday wishes!
4 years ago

6 comments:
Happy (belated) Birthday!! Phantom of the Opera will be such a nice treat after finals. Good job, Ryan. :) Hope you had a great 22nd!
That sounds so fun! I want to go to Vegas!
I'm glad you had a good day! I'm jealous... love you!
Fun Fun! Don't go too crazy in Vegas... glad you had an awesome birthday.
Happy Birthday! I just found your blog...It was fun having some classes with you this semester! Good luck with everything and graduating SO soon! Keep in touch....jessandstevezincke.blogspot.com Oh, and I'm glad you got out of the Orange Soda scene before it drove you crazy...I know firsthand that it's not for everyone!
happy belated bday! what a sweet husband you have! LOVE phantom of the opera!
Post a Comment