Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

Happy Easter! We woke up this morning to a beautiful, sun-shining day! We went to church and I basically ran a 'one-man-show' in sacrament meeting. I was kind of embarrassed. I was called Friday and asked to do a piano number, sure why not? But then I was called 2 hours before church began to play the organ, hm, ya I took an organ class almost 2 years ago and I don't think I've touched an organ since :) I think I held my own, but I might as well have given the opening prayer and given a talk while I was at it!

After church we had a big Easter feast with the Perdues, Jen and her friend Jilian. We grilled chicken and steak kabobs, with mashed potatoes, grilled pineapple, a salad, strawberries and brownies! We ran out of time because everyone had to go home, so Ry and I colored some eggs! I have to admit they're not the most beautiful things, but we had fun.



Sargie approved of the eggs too!

We're almost done with the semester. Only two more days of class to go!

5 comments:

Melissa Grow said...

Go Becca! Way to represent the Farnsworth family accompanying talents. I played for the Primary kids too. Sounds like a fun day.

Jil H said...

Yay! i made the blog:) Thanks for dinner again Becca, it was wonderful and so are you guys(i hope that wasn't too cheesy of a statement haha)

Lindsey S. said...

Nice diner! NOw I want some grilled pinnapple! I bet you sounded amazing on the piano and organ, because you always do!

Elizabeth said...

I loved your piano number. You are amazing!

Kellee Marie Cook said...

you guys are the cutest..