Thursday, November 7, 2013

Snow Canyon Half Marathon 2013

While I was still pregnant, some how I thought I'd be ready to run the Snow Canyon Half only 2 1/2 months after I had a baby. Well, that did not happen. I was able to run 3 miles that other day though! But last month Ryan decided it'd be fun to have a little get-a-way and run the beautiful course through Snow Canyon. The girls were absolutely perfect during the drive. Livy was great with her iPad, and Penny slept almost the entire time we were on the road, besides the last 30 minutes or so. We were fortunate enough to get to stay in Ryan's Aunt Nancy's home down there. It was a such a beautiful and relaxing weekend. Ryan did awesome in his race too! He felt great, and had a great time, and said it was probably one of his favorite races ever!  As we were leaving to meet Ryan at the finish line I realized the race came right by the house we were staying in. So we were able to stop and cheer him on a few times! I was so proud of this handsome and tenacious husband!!




It was way too cold to go swimming, but I really loved this view all weekend. 


No comments: