Saturday, November 30, 2013

Happy 29th Ryan!

This amazing and wonderful husband of mine celebrated his 29th birthday last week! Since it was on a Sunday Ryan and I went out to lunch at PF Changs while my parents watched the girls. It was such a nice, peaceful lunch. Then we did a little bit of Christmas shopping. 


On Sunday, we celebrated his birthday by a day of delicious food. I made the yummy pudding rolls and sausage for breakfast, an Asian pasta salad for lunch, and for dinner we had Bob and Sue join us for some Chicken Parmigiana. 




Birthday presents this year included: a new pocket knife, car cell phone charger, new running socks, new extra large towels, some new clothes, Boggle, and some birthday checks (which he got a new coat with). 


I love this man so much! I am so grateful for him and for how much he does for our family. I am so proud of him and all that he has accomplished by the age of 29. He is such a great example to me, and I am so lucky to call him mine! Happy birthday honey!



No comments: