There was no question what Livy wanted to be for Halloween this year. She has been talking about it ever since last Halloween. Ariel. Not just Ariel, but Ariel in the Pink Dress. We were grateful for a modest Ariel and not one with a tight fin and a shell bikini top. I was so happy we found a dress and wig to complete the perfect Ariel look. Livy was in heaven. She was so funny when I first put on the wig, she immediately started singing, "Ah, ah, ah... ah, ah, ah..." just like Ariel.
On Halloween we realized that our schedules collided a bit so we all got together last minute for a fun Halloween lunch party! Ryan and David were able to leave work, and Crissi brought all of her girls. Including the sweet 1 week old Brooklyn!!
Penny. Oh Penny. Just the cutest little ladybug ever.
That evening we went to Qualtrics for their Halloween family party. I decided last minute that Ryan and I were going to dress up too. So We found a decent wig for Ryan so he could be Prince Eric with Livy. And I was a bee with Penny. Livy is always calling Ryan Prince Eric, so I thought this was a perfect time for her dream to come true. They were the cutest. Livy was so happy. And Ryan on the other hand, was a trooper, but he is a much better blond!
We went to my parent's ward Trunk-or-Treat since we missed our wards' a few weeks ago. Penny was cold, tired and hungry, so Ryan took Livy up to go trick-or-treating with Grandpa Bob. He said she was the best and cutest trick-or-treater. Once again, she really only wanted pink candy. But she accepted a few brown ones. It was a fun and successful Halloween.







3 comments:
That is such a cute picture of Penny in her costume! I love it!
Haha seriously love your little family! I love that Livy wanted to be Ariel in the Pink dress - not your normal Little Mermaid outfit, such a unique little girl! And way to go Ry being Prince Eric!!!! And the one with Penny on her tummy as the ladybug...gahhh can't wait to meet her! Love you guys!
I can't get enough of Ryan in that whig!I think he can pull it off if he decides to go emo.
Post a Comment