We have had the most amazing summer. Lots of fun time with family, lots of time outside, and fun things ahead too! I have been having lots of people ask about when we're moving back into our home in American Fork since it was going to be 2 months, then 6 months, then 13 months later we still haven't moved back!! Well we are moving back in the beginning of August. We are so thrilled. We are having a lot of the house painted, carpet cleaned, and ready for our arrival.
Since we had to get rid of about half of our furniture when we moved to Minnesota, we've had a fun time getting "new" stuff (thanks to KSL, Craigslist). I just finished making some new pillows, and my next attempt is making a pouf! We'll see how it goes. We still need dining chairs, and a TV, but besides that I think we have the essentials covered.
We're excited to have neighbors! As well as a young ward with lots of young families, and little kiddos for Livy to play with. I'm joining a Joy-School with 3 other moms that have almost 2 year olds, I'm sure it'll be fun for Livy and me. I'm excited for our dinner dates with friends, the men's games, the woman's DVR'd shows, and the kiddos running around together outside.
Things are going well with Ryan's job, he's really loving it, he's had some great success, and got a promotion a few months ago! So we're excited to see what the next few years will bring with Ryan and Qualtrics. Exciting times. I love my little family, and I know now more than ever that no matter where we live as long as I have my little family I'll be as happy as a peach.
Livy let me "straighten" her hair the other day for church. She loved it. She just smiled at herself in the mirror while I was doing it. I love my little girly girl.

2 comments:
it will be fun to have you back!
So grown up with "straightened hair." I love that last pic too.
Post a Comment