Even though it's July, the boat has finally been fixed, de-winterized, and ready for some fun! We had our inaugural boat ride today. The weather was perfect, about 79 degrees and the water was 77 degrees. Livy loved the boat. She was talking about it all morning, she was so excited to go swimming and go on the big boat. The princesses came along, of course, she wore her cute little life jacket, that was Aunt Jane Anne's! Josh went wakeboarding, and did great! But the water was a bit choppy for our liking, so Bob, Ryan and I all tried out wakesurfing. We all go up, and had fun, but a bit rusty. Next time will be best for sure. Livy did great! She got very concerned when someone was out of the boat, but overall she had fun. She took a great nap when we got home though! Can't wait to go a bunch more this summer.
We thought Livy would like riding on the board...I guess not! Haha

2 comments:
She is rocking my life jacket!
So fun! I love the picture of Livy and Sue with the hats. We'll face time soon!
Post a Comment