Last night we dropped off the Livsters with her Mimi & Grandpa (which she had a blast at a wedding reception with ice cream, skittles, gummi bears, waterfalls and fish). Thanks to them we had a baby-free night with friends. We went up to Sandy and ate at the most delicious Chinese Restaurant I think I've ever eaten at 'Asian Star'. So delish! Seriously, I wish I could have stayed there all night. We ate with the Durrants (our neighbors in AF, and who also works with Ryan), then we met up with Ry's whole team from Qualtrics to watch a little soccer.
And soccer it was - at it's finest. Complete with the cheering, screaming, drums and smoke from the south end which we had the joy of sitting near :) After the first half you kind of just tune it out, needless to say the quiet drive home was wonderful. Real pulled out with a win 2-1, complete with a few red and yellow cards. It was a fun night, a bit chilly, but fun. Hopefully we can go to another game this season!


1 comment:
Colby is SOOO jealous
Post a Comment