Livy has become a lot more mobile. So her new favorite thing to do, is to maneuver her way over to the entertainment center, take the DVD's out one by one, hold it, look at the faces and pictures on the front, puts it down and gets another one off the shelf. Once they're mostly all on the floor, she'll scatter them around and move on her merry way to something else. I never knew that a mess could make me so happy.
4 years ago

1 comment:
She's so cute Becca! I love her pigtails. Andrew does the same thing everyday. He loves looking at the pictures and he even tries to open them. He'll carry the DVDs and drop them on the wood floor and then later on he'll step on it and slip and fall. I'm always finding DVDs all over the living room and kitchen. Whatever keeps them occupied right? :)
Post a Comment