Sunday, September 18, 2011

Go Cougars!

Livy was so excited to put on her little BYU Cheer outfit that Brittany gave me last year. She wore it all day to support our Cougars. 
Ryan's brother Rob and his family were in town the last few days - Livy loved playing with her cousins Grace, Vivian and Sam; they always kept her giggling and entertained. Saturday before the game we went to  a "tailgate" party. When we're in big crowded places, Livy likes to jabber as loud as she can, she thinks she has to contribute to the high noise level - Oh Livy.  
 Daddy and Livy wearing their new BYU t-shirts.

Although the Cougs didn't win, we still had fun going to the game (I didn't take any pictures at the game because I wasn't so sure I wanted to remember it). We're excited to raise our own little Cougar Fan!

No comments: