Friday afternoon our friends invited to go boating, so last minute we got a baby sitter and headed out to the lake. We did have to hurry back, so Ryan and I both did a little surfing. We even saw Jimmer out on the lake! (No pic, I wasn't in paparazzi mode). We're hoping to get out on the lake sometime again soon!
I love his toes :)
You give me dirty looks, I put you on my blog :) Love you Jen!







3 comments:
Ha ha Jen. Don't give her dirty looks! So fun, let's buy a boat! Then we can go whenever we want! We will meet up at Powell or Lake Mead.
Baha you brat...It's okay though, it's totally worth it, my dirty looks are the shiz. And yes, that was a great fun weekend, next time you have to watch my mad skills on the boat...and we'll invite Jimmer. He's my homeboy.
Fun! Love boating!
You are so welcome any time to come up and see the house. I have so many things I want to do I don't think I'll ever think it is ready to "show" but at least we are organized and put together. Call me anytime and we can plan something.
Post a Comment