Sunday, August 7, 2011

i heart Tim

My husband loves me. I have been wanting to go see Tim (aka Tim McGraw) ever since I went with my friends my Junior year in High School. Last week my sister asked if I wanted to go, but the tickets she was going to buy from a friend were already given away by the time she got a hold of him. After a rough morning Thursday, Ryan came home with two Tim tickets in hand. So happy. So happy. So happy. 

Friday afternoon I made some cheesy little 'i <3 Tim' t-shirts. My sister Jen is married to a Tim, so she can wear hers all the time :)  
We drove up to the USANA Amphitheater in Kearns, and it took us 1 hour to go 3 miles... but we made it! We missed the group Perry - "If I die young", but we did catch the last few songs of Luke Bryan - "Do I". But, most importantly we saw every single moment of Tim on stage. It was a beautiful night. Perfect weather. Great company. Wonderful entertainment. And exactly what a busy little mommy needed after a crazy summer. I have the best hubby in the world.  



2 comments:

Melissa Grow said...

So fun! Love the shirts. I also love the blankie story. Babies are so funny, I never expect Lucy to have an opinion, but she definitely does!

Jen said...

I LOVE THIS POST, and this night was amazing! I'm glad you posted it, I might steal some pictures :) and the shirts were definitely so cute! Oh the Tims in my life are amazing!