Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Big Changes

We're going through some big changes these days. Livy is getting her teeth, she's eating more solids, and being more and more silly. Ryan decided to buzz his head:

I love him with or without hair just the same :)

Oh and we're moving back to Provo.

Our stuff is all boxed up, the truck comes tonight, and another road trip begins Friday. To put our crazy lives in a nutshell - we LOVE everything about Minnesota (the people, our ward, our apartment, the beautiful trails and lakes...), Ryan's job at Target wasn't working out, and his old company wanted him back. So for all those in P-town, we'll see you soon! For all those in The Sota - I love you and will miss you more than you'll ever know!!

6 comments:

perdue family said...

P-Town BABY YEAAAA!!!! Can't wait to see you this weekend!!! Be safe driving! ps. ry, love the hair.

Diana said...

Oh man Becca, I can only imagine how you're doing. That sounds crazy, like just when you get settled, it all gets turned around. I wish I was there to help but yay for coming back to Utah!!!!

Janie said...

No way! That's crazy. Are you guys going to be able to get back into your house, or do you have to live somewhere else until your renters can find something else?

Melissa Grow said...

This means I will see you more which makes me (and Lucy) very excited. Maybe sooner than later! Good luck with the drive!

Linds said...

Wow! That's another big move! We'll have to get together once you're back and settled!

Lindsey S. said...

WHAT THE! Yay for us here!