While being here in Minnesota we have made amazing friends. I kick myself for not taking more pictures, hopefully I'll get more soon. But our dear friends the Wrights and the Harrison's have been such amazing and life-long friends. We get together, bring our pack n' plays, put our babies to sleep, and play games, laugh, and enjoy each others company. For Brandon's birthday, Rachel put a cute little BBQ together, with some Dawgs, with authentic J-Dawgs sauce, all the fixings, sweet potatoes fries, yummy root beer and cream soda,, and fluffy cupcakes.
Cute little Owen taking a sip of that yummy Cream Soda. He is such a stud. He loves little Livy. He always gets so excited to see her, and says "Baby! Baby!". He is really gentle around her, and is just so sweet with her. I already hear wedding bells :)
The three musketeers: Corbin, Owen, and Livy.
Little Livs with dada and mama.





1 comment:
Aw this totally pulls on my heart strings! You guys are the greatest!! We seriously have so much fun with you guys!
Post a Comment