Ok, as you can see, our blog got a face-lift. I have to make a shout-out to Kate Lowe for helping me, now I know where to find cute templates! Anyway, I'm pretty excited, I feel like I can be part of the blogging world now. I might get a little excited, so our template might be changing again soon. It's always nice to have a change.
I have to show off Sargie. He was a little thirsty...
It was probably one of those times where, you just had to be there. He's so funny.
While I'm here, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!! Sorry I missed it yesterday, but we still have some plans in the making to celebrate her birthday, so there will be more on that a bit later. But yesterday we were able to go out to lunch with Nanny to help celebrate Jen's birthday. We had a fabulous lunch at the Pizza Factory. We love being with Nanny, she's just one of the girls.
4 years ago




3 comments:
I love the new layout! Isn't that website GREAT!
Oh tell happy birthday to Jen! So I decided we need to swim lots more this summer. That was way too fun! Your template is very cute by the way!
Becca, I didn't even know you had a blog! I'm so happy I found that you have a blog... woohoo! You guys are so cute togther, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your cute pup... I gotta talk Stefano into one of those! Hope you guys are doing well!!
Megan Jackson Niccoli
Post a Comment