Sunday, June 1, 2008

ALOHA!!




Yes, it's true, right now I'm sitting on our deck looking at this...


Not too bad huh? It is a beautiful Sunday morning here in Maui. We were able to go to church this morning to the Lahaina 1st ward and sat with the other 100 mormon tourists. Ryan's cousins are all here too, all of Uncle Dick's kids, and their kids. We came with Ry's wonderful parents as well as Jane Anne and Josh. We were greeted by this true-blue polynesian, from head to toe; he loves his job I'm sure of it! We are so excited to finally take a break from school and work, which has and will consume our lives for 13 more months, but who's counting?

The night before we left we had some fabulous fajita's at Joe Vera's Mexican Restaurant, we are now big fans. The best part was the never ending chips and salsa, that's the benefit of authentic Mexican food. After dinner we went to our house and played a little croquet, it seems that Ry and I need to practice a little on our swing...but that's ok, we were good hosts and let our guests win.
Well, updates from Hawaii will keep coming, don't worry, you won't miss a thing!

3 comments:

Brad and Debbie Farnsworth said...

Yep, We have to admit - We're jealous! Have so much fun, have a shave ice, watch a sunset and think of us!

Brandon and Katie said...

Hello! Thanks for the comment :) Blogging is great because how else would I have known you are in Hawaii and all the other fun things? Sounds like you two are loving married life. So are we. It's wonderful!! I hope all is well.

Lindsey S. said...

We eat there all the time! It's our favorite mexcian restaurant. But last time I ate there I threw up 15 minutes after. :( Don't worry I will go back one day!:)